Click here to Register Audio Collaborative
Hosted at the stylish Ham Yard Hotel, attendees will see first class presentations and panels from industry titans and Futuresource experts on the growth and the crossover of business opportunities for the entire audio ecosystem.
- Audio Tech Consumer Lifestyle - Home audio/headphones trends at home and on the move - smart audio/displays, multiroom, product convergence - data and insights
- Smart Home Technology Evolution - From command and control to AI and truly ambient experiences
- Hearables & Disruptive Technologies Redefines the Premium Headphones and Hearing Health Market - Predictions and key applications
- It's Not Just About Music - Podcast explosion and audio book renaissance
- The Continued Rise of the Home Studio and Prosumer Content Creator - Opportunities for device manufacturers and the impact on the pro segment
- 3D, Binaural and Surround Sound - What is next for the consumer and pro audio industry
- Pro Loudspeakers - Key verticals driving growth - consumer and pro brands colliding
- Active Noise Cancelling at the Source - Reducing noise pollution in the home, automotive and work
- The Office of the Future and the Rise of Remote Working - Emerging opportunities for audio and video collaboration solutions and devices
- The Future Role of Audio in Automotive - Opportunities and challenges for the audio industry
- The Rise of the Super Content Aggregators in Music, TV, Video and Games - Impact on the entertainment and hardware competitive landscape
To register for this event, please click on the link on the right>
Where - The Ham Yard Hotel, London, UK
When - 9:30am - 17:00 on the 7th November 2019
How Much - Early Bird Rate £185 (excl VAT) - Ends 30th Aug 2019. Conference fee includes buffet lunch, canapés, refreshments and entrance to our post event networking session.
Here at Futuresource Consulting we deliver specialist research and consulting services, providing market forecasts and intelligence reports. Since the 1980s we have supported a range of industry sectors, which has grown to include: CE, Broadcast, Entertainment Content, EdTech and many more.