Click here to Register Audio Collaborative
Hosted at the stylish Ham Yard Hotel, attendees saw first class presentations and panels from industry titans and Futuresource experts on the growth and the crossover of business opportunities for the entire audio ecosystem.
- The consumer and pro audio industry in numbers – the long-range market outlook and hot sectors post COVID-19
- Reaching customers and selling “sound” in an increasingly dominant e-tail world
- Expansion of technology giants in both consumer and pro applications – how do traditional audio vendors stay relevant?
- Radio as an evergreen content genre – how lockdown has accelerated the requirement for radio and the shift in focus for music streaming services looking to create more personalised offerings
- A/V Collaboration tools and app usage turbocharged during lockdown for business professionals and consumers - will this change how enterprises collaborate and manage their workforce in the future and what advancements in technology will emerge to enhance the user experience?
- Who will win the share of ear? Headphones are becoming consumer must-haves worn 24/7 for entertainment and business use, driven by true wireless technology. What are the key market drivers and applications fuelling demand for this ever-buoyant market and which form factors will remain relevant?
- Wearable health – what role will hearables play in a growing health and fitness sector?
- The increasing role of IP in audio and A/V distribution – what are the key restrictions and benefits?
- The evolution of the Gamer – the growth in console, mobile and PC gaming, and the Esports revolution are all combining to take an increasing share of consumers entertainment spend and leisure time. What other opportunities does the gaming sector bring for the entertainment and audio hardware industry?
- The accelerated growth of live streaming of concerts, theatre and the Tik Tok-style user generated content in lockdown - whilst not the full sensory experience, emerging home technologies are creating more compelling events. How will this impact the live performance and touring segment and boost the home studio opportunity? What opportunities and challenges prevail for the entertainment sectors?
- The next decade of Audio tech – what key emerging technology enablers will impact, among other areas, energy harvesting, microphone developments, directional sound, device connectivity and audio production techniques. How will this fuel innovation in the audio industry and audio production techniques.
Here at Futuresource Consulting we deliver specialist research and consulting services, providing market forecasts and intelligence reports. Since the 1980s we have supported a range of industry sectors, which has grown to include: CE, Broadcast, Entertainment Content, EdTech and many more.