Please click 'View' to access this report.
Futuresource BD/DVD Industry Outlook: DVD Disc Replication - Worldwide Feb 18
In this report we asses the performance of the pre-recorded DVD replication industry during 2017 and review the longer term outlook for the development of the replication sector. Primary research for this report was conducted in Q3 and Q4 2017 by Futuresource analysts that specialise in tracking the Optical Disc Manufacturing Industry. As a consequence, data for 2017 remains a forecast.
We review the key industry trends and developments that impacted on the industry during the course of the year. The report includes the following data points: -
- Forecast annual production volumes for DVD-Video and total DVD-ROM, by region, to 2021
- Quarterly DVD-Video production volumes for North America and Europe for 2016 and forecast for 2017
- The development and utilisation of DVD replication capacity by region
- The evolution of the competitive landscape amongst replicators
- Actual plant by-plant disc production for the period 2014 to 2016, and a forecast for 2017.
Please click 'Enquire' to enquire about this report.
Here at Futuresource Consulting we deliver specialist research and consulting services, providing market forecasts and intelligence reports. Since the 1980s we have supported a range of industry sectors, which has grown to include: CE, Broadcast, Entertainment Content, EdTech and many more.