Please click 'View' to access this report.
Futuresource Living with Digital - Wave 18 (10 Countries - US CA UK FR DE IT SP SW AUS JP)
This report provides analysis of consumers’ digital entertainment behaviour, particularly relating to digital video services, from SVoD to transactional digital video, Advertising VoD (AVoD) and Broadcaster VoD (BVoD)/Catch-Up TV. It also incorporates questioning on related device uptake and usage; cinema going habits; consumer awareness and affinity towards AV technology brands; in addition to other areas. Key information has been extracted for this report and it does not cover all questions within the survey.
The wave 18 report surveyed France, Germany, UK, USA, Italy, Spain, Japan, Australia, Canada and Sweden.
- The fieldwork was completed using an online survey at the end of June 2019
- The fieldwork for the previous waves of research in the key countries was completed in December 2018 and June 2018. Some questions are affected by seasonality.
- A nationally representative sample of 2,000 respondents was targeted in each country.
- Proprietary/specified questions are included within the data tables; or as an additional report/dashboard which can be downloaded separately.
- The detailed responses for each question are available in the associated Excel® files with SPSS files available on request.
- Data will also be presented to clients in Power BI in September 2019
Please click 'Enquire' to enquire about this report.
Here at Futuresource Consulting we deliver specialist research and consulting services, providing market forecasts and intelligence reports. Since the 1980s we have supported a range of industry sectors, which has grown to include: CE, Broadcast, Entertainment Content, EdTech and many more.