Please click 'View' to access this report.
Futuresource Interactive Displays in The Education and Corporate Sectors Market Track - Worldwide Q1 2020
- Interactive Display sales in 2020 Q1 totalled 260k displays a YoY decrease of 19.9% due to the impact of Covid-19.
- However, excluding China there was a 32% increase and US and EMEA had the largest Q1 for many years.
- The full-year 2020 global sales volumes are forecast to be 1/4 below original forecast volumes made in 2019 Q4 report, at 1,500k Interactive Displays.
- The impact of Covid-19 in China caused Q1 sales in China to be half of the original forecast volumes made in 2019 Q4 report. In China, sales reached 88k units, a Q4 YoY decrease in sales of 55%.
- The Americas had a positive quarter during Q1 with 27% YoY growth, this was the largest quarter one for nine years. The demand from education continued to be very strong before Covid-19 hit and schools closed.
- EMEA experienced a 35% YoY increase with 87.5k displays, many countries having an impressive start to the year with strong sales in January, February, and the start of March.
- Quarter 2 global sales volumes are forecast to be 1/2 of the original forecast at 250k displays.
- Quarter 3 is expected to be stronger with China returning towards normal levels leading to overall global sales to be 3/4 of the original volumes, at 507k displays.
- Quarter 4 volumes will be close to the original forecasts, at 484k displays, with some countries exceeding forecasts as the back-log of installations are made up.
- 2021 global sales are expected to be similar volumes to 2019 and then to build slowly annually.
Please click 'Enquire' to enquire about this report.
Here at Futuresource Consulting we deliver specialist research and consulting services, providing market forecasts and intelligence reports. Since the 1980s we have supported a range of industry sectors, which has grown to include: CE, Broadcast, Entertainment Content, EdTech and many more.