Together at Futuresource
Take the opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills as part of the Futuresource team. Together we apply an extraordinary depth of knowledge and experience to our research and consulting services, providing a quality of service that we are incredibly proud of. As a result, our forward-thinking insights support the strategic direction of some of the world’s largest tech giants. Interested? Find out more and join our team today.
Job Overview / Purpose
We are seeking a Manager of Content, Partnerships, Events and PR both BCC Research and Futuresource Consulting to oversee all public relations activities and support with marketing content initiatives to drive brand awareness, engagement, sales and retention. The candidate will work closely with the marketing team to establish priority focus areas and identify key opportunities to drive our brand and business objectives. As well as establishing a strong industry network across multiple sectors, the role will also involve managing online and physical event opportunities. Futuresource head office is based in St Albans and the BCC office is located in Boston, however this position depending on location will be remote with occasional travel.
• Develop and grow the public relations strategy in line with our marketing communications calendar, including goals, budget and tactics
• Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends and monitor relevant industry tradeshows, making appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
• Work with the press to secure high-level placements in print and online media
• Collaborate with Futuresource Analysts and industry experts to produce relevant content and seek opportunities to gain individual Analyst exposure
• Keep our company website and social media platforms updated with the latest press-related content
• Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts, including industry thought leaders, to establish long-term media and content partners
• Manage all media inquiries and interview requests
• Write and publish press releases, blog articles, and other digital and print materials that resonates with the company’s target markets
• Assist with event planning and execution, including working with vendors, securing speakers, and liaising with event coordinators to provide the required assets
• Monitor, analyse and communicate PR and Content results on a monthly basis
• BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related discipline
• Extensive experience in public relations, corporate communications, and content marketing
• Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at a national level
• Exceptional writing and editing skills
• Solid experience with CMS systems and social media platforms
• Event planning experience
• Ability to interpret technical information and translate it to simple, effective communications
• An internal drive and tenacity to achieve and exceed targets
• Personal sense of ownership around your role and responsibilities
• Thrives under pressure
• A positive, can-do attitude with excellent team-player skills
• The ability to communicate and present campaign plans clearly and concisely
• Ability to synthesize complex information and situations to develop clear solutions and recommendations
• Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
Job Overview / Purpose
The Digital Solutions Manager will develop world class, visually appealing digital content for the both BCC Research and Futuresource Consulting that will help us maintain our market leadership in market research and consulting globally. The Digital Solutions Designer will deliver effective, aesthetic, on brand, and on strategy creative for multimedia projects, including digital advertising, websites, animation, social media and email. The successful candidate will have proven experience in digital design, specifically in HTML5 animated banners, creating content for email campaigns, social media, and websites.
The BCC office is located in Boston, USA however willing to consider remote working for a candidate based on the East Coast.
Job Responsibilities Overview
• Serves as a member of the in house marketing team to conceptualize solutions that align with strategic direction and digital first best practices.
• Creates content for digital media platforms, including but not limited to email campaigns, HTML5 animated banners, social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram), organization’s websites, etc.
• Prepares visuals (infographics, motion graphics, email layouts, etc.) for all digital media platforms and collaborates with other designers, as required.
• Ensures graphic solutions are optimized for integration, performance, usability and sustainability.
• Be able to both faithfully execute designs off an established look and feel and create original design work and create digital stories appropriate for the brand target audience.
• Collaborates with product managers and other stakeholders to ensure all digital marketing assets and content have trackable and measurable metrics; executes on digital elements.
• Works with in house subject matter experts to create and manage the overarching content strategy and digital calendar for the year, with emphasis on digital content to support key deliverables and go to market strategies
• Implements email content best practices to drive owner and prospect engagement.
• Implements consistent brand/visual elements utilizing guidelines across campaigns.
• Researches, analyzes, and monitors customer, technology, and industry trends to capitalize on digital market opportunities and minimize effects of competitive activity.
• Acts as the project manager for assigned materials to ensure creative will meet project timelines, and budgets if outsourcing of elements are required.
Required Experience and Qualifications
• Expert at Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
• Expert or certified in WordPress, Pardot, and HubSpot
• Experience with Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Proficiency in graphic design, motion graphics and digital art with a sensitivity to typography, color and layout. Working knowledge of project management software
• Staying up to date on trends and changes in the digital media industry
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to multitask, manage time and meet deadlines.
• Familiarity with Design Systems; using, contributing to, or both
• A good understanding of “responsive” or “mobile-first” web design
• Working knowledge of different web image formats (.PNG, .SVG, .JP2, etc.). When to use, and how to optimize them
• Animation and illustration skills a plus
• SharePoint skills a plus
• A Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or similar applicable experience
Marketing Ops Specialist
List Research Specialist
Marketing Automaton Specialists OPEN
Futuresource are looking for a Sales Executive to join the Sales team. Futuresource head office is based in the St Albans, UK. We are looking for a candidate either based in the UK (willing to consider remote working) or the United States, East Coast.
Company Benefits (UK based only)
Published Sept 21
Futuresource Consulting is a market research consulting company that provides a range of specialist intelligence reports and ongoing personal debriefs to support with business decision-making. We pride ourselves on delivering fact-based insights and market forecasts on a global scale – advising on strategic positioning, identifying key trends, analysing competitors, and underpinning major technological developments.
We are looking for a Market Analyst to join our growing business based in St Albans, however willing to consider remote working for the right candidate.
Skills and Requirements
Published: August 21
We are looking for a Software developer with strong MS-SQL skills. You will be responsible for developing, maintaining web applications, databases, Power BI dashboards/reports and ensuring their stability, reliability and performance. The Futuresource office is based in St Albans, United Kingdom, for the right candidate we will be willing to consider a remote worker based in India, Belarus or Latvia.
Skills and Requirements
Published: June 2021
Futuresource are a knowledge-based research company with a growing international client base. Our specialist market tracking, insights and consulting services focus on the technology and entertainment industries and are consumed through a subscription and ad-hoc licencing model. Our client base spans blue-chip corporations to technology start-ups, and includes hardware vendors, content owners, component manufacturers, application developers, distributors, retailers and investment houses.
We have ambitious plans to expand our business around the world and we are recruiting for a Quantitative Market Analyst, with around 3 years’ experience (client or agency side), to join our growing Quant research team, working across our custom research projects and our established consumer research programmes. Working directly with some of the world’s largest tech brands.
The successful candidate will contribute to projects end-to-end, working with relevant internal and external stakeholders at each stage from initial questionnaire design through to the development and production of insightful deliverables for clients and presenting the findings back to them. In time, there will be the opportunity to develop the role and take more ownership of our custom research projects and consumer research programmes.
Essential Skill Sets
Advantageous Skill Sets
Remuneration Package (UK based)
Published Oct 21
Futuresource deliver specialist research and consulting services, providing market forecasts and intelligence reports across a range of industry sectors, including CE, Broadcast, Entertainment Content, EdTech and many more.