POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Pro AV Collaborative - A Converging World - China Conference 2020
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus outbreak, the LED China 2020 Shenzhen conference has been postponed, following the issuing of emergency notices by the Guangdong Province Department of Health, Guangdong Province Department of Commerce, and Shenzhen City Department of Health. The emergency notices were issued to prevent the spread of the Novel Coronavirus infection and protect the health and safety of all exhibitors and visitors.
Once a new date has been announced, please check to this page to register your place for our event.
The world of Professional AV is changing at a rapid rate, moving away from sales of 'black boxes' to a world of solutions and platforms. This has driven dramatic change through the entire supply chain with new technologies and entrants supplying a channel that's having to build new skills and knowledge to adapt to the changing environment. This conference will keep its keen eye on display technology, still comfortably over half of all global revenues, but will consider new products and solutions creating a buzz across the industry. It will deliver industry leading insights at a component, technology, manufacturing, vertical and end user level, providing a clear picture of current and future market dynamics.
Key Topics Covered
- Converging world of IT/AV and how IoT will bring a wealth of new opportunities to the supply chain
- Global Pro AV Market Review - Mega Trends Moving the Market
- The converging world of IT/AV and opportunity in IoT
- How to differentiate in an increasingly competitive landscape for LED displays?
- Next generation LED technology, when will it become a reality and what are the implications for all key players in the ecosystem?
- Global Professional Display Trends - A world of blended displays or technologies under pressure?
- Exploring the complex strategic decision making in future display technology adoption
- Mapping the opportunities for core collaborative technologies
- Explosive growth in collaborative technolgoy driving is complex eco-systems. How does the supply chain makes sense of the opportunities this presents
This event will be an afternoon event. Registration will begin at 13:00 and conclude at 17:00, with a networking drinks reception to follow. Please join us to obtain deep insights into the trends impacting the industry and to network with the key decision makers in the LED industry.
Where? - Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Centre, FSA Meeting Room (Hall 8)
When? - TBC
- How to Register - Registration is closed until the event has a new confirmed date.
Press wishing to attend and cover the event, please submit your request via the email address below. Note: Press places for this event are very limited, and all requests go through a moderation and approval process. If approved, you will receive a press credential and further information.