News, Analysis and Informed Opinions from the Industry Experts.
Storage Media Analytics, Data and Research
Hard Disk Drive Research and Tracking
The worldwide hard disk drive tracker is a quarterly programme tracking total distribution and the retail market for external and internal HDD. This programme has been running since Q3 2009 for EMEA and since Q1 2016 has covered the total worldwide market.
- Coverage of 40 countries, spanning both established and growing regions
- Four detailed quarterly market data deliverables with overview summary reports providing commentary and data interpretation
- Comprehensive database of 40 countries, including historical quarterly data. Delivered through our interactive online portal
- Detailed breakdown of the market quarterly in each tracked country by form factor, brand and configuration
- Ongoing access to analyst team for ad-hoc enquires and on-site debriefs
External Desktop Drives 3.5"
External Portable Drives 2.5"
External NAS Drives 2.5"/3.5"
Internal Client Drives 2.5"/3.5"
Internal Retail Packed Client Drives 2.5"/3.5"
Internal NAS Drives 2.5"/3.5"
Internal Surveillance Drives 2.5"/3.5"
Internal Enterprise Drives 2.5"/3.5"
Europe: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK
Middle East and Africa: Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey and UAE
North America: Canada and the USA
Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Paraguay and Peru
Asia Pacific: Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan and Thailand
We would like to demonstrate our expertise to you.
For more information about how Futuresource Consulting's suite of storage media services can benefit your business, contact:
Senior Market Analyst - Storage Media
+44 (0) 1582 500 170
Here at Futuresource Consulting we deliver specialist research and consulting services, providing market forecasts and intelligence reports. Since the 1980s we have supported a range of industry sectors, which has grown to include: CE, Broadcast, Entertainment Content, EdTech and many more.