Please click 'View' to access this report.
Futuresource Interactive Displays in The Education and Corporate Sectors Market Track - Worldwide Q2 2019
Quarter World Highlights
The year continued well with a 19% global increase in the quarter and many strong country sales.
- 2019 Q2 showed a 19% increase over 2018 Q2 with 488k displays shipped - the largest second quarter shipment figure ever.
- The Americas had a positive quarter with 25% YoY growth, the largest second quarter for eight years. Education and the corporate sector both grew strongly in the US, which showed a 30% overall increase.
- EMEA was also positive with a 1% YoY increase. Most significantly there was not one major tender influencing the figures but YoY growth in most countries.
- APAC sales grew 23% YoY to reach 305k units, the largest Q2 ever.
- In China sales were strong reaching 281k, a 23% YoY increase.
- The 2019 global market is forecast to see an annual 8% volume and 9% value increase. It is forecast to be the first year to break the 2 million mark for interactive displays, $5.9 billion in value.
- The global market is forecast to remain robust with the market increasing 5% per year until 2023.
- Forecast values have been reduced as we see display costs dropping especially in China.
- Education volumes outside China are expected to increase by 7% per year but in China volumes are expected to reduce by 4% per year.
- The corporate market is forecast to more than triple over the next five years to 956k displays in 2023, spearheaded by China.
- Since last quarter the main changes to the forecast are: Increases in both education and corporate in China and an increase in education and decrease in corporates across EMEA and the US.
Please click 'Enquire' to enquire about this report.
Here at Futuresource Consulting we deliver specialist research and consulting services, providing market forecasts and intelligence reports. Since the 1980s we have supported a range of industry sectors, which has grown to include: CE, Broadcast, Entertainment Content, EdTech and many more.