Please click 'View' to access this report.
Futuresource Interactive Displays in The Education and Corporate Sectors Market Track - Worldwide Q3 19
Quarter 3 was 702k interactive displays, down 3% YoY, but up 5% on the year to date
- The year has continued strongly with 702k displays shipped in 2019 Q3. It was the second largest quarter figure ever, although a 3% decrease compared to 2018 Q3.
- YTD volumes are 5% up on 2018.
- The Americas had a positive quarter with 29% YoY growth, the second largest quarter for eight years. All the growth came from education where K-12 sales continue to be very strong. Sales to corporates were static.
- EMEA had a 4% YoY decrease. There were no major country tender wins in the quarter. YTD volumes are down 3% on 2018.
- APAC sales decreased 7% YoY to reach 524k units, but still, the second largest quarter ever.
- In China sales were strong reaching 501k units, a decrease of 7.7% but YTD sales are 4% up on 2018.
- The 2019 market is forecast to see an annual 5% volume and 10% value increase. It is forecast to be the first year to break the 2 million unit mark for interactive displays, achieving $5.9 billion in value.
- The global market is forecast to remain robust with the market increasing by around 5% per year until 2023.
- In the US and China forecasts in education have been increased as strong demand continues in both of the world’s largest markets.
- Overall, corporate market forecasts have been reduced as it is proving to be difficult to get consistent adoption, but the market is still expected to double over the next five years to 713k displays in 2023, spearheaded by China.
Please click 'Enquire' to enquire about this report.
Here at Futuresource Consulting we deliver specialist research and consulting services, providing market forecasts and intelligence reports. Since the 1980s we have supported a range of industry sectors, which has grown to include: CE, Broadcast, Entertainment Content, EdTech and many more.