This is Futuresource’s second report reviewing the potential for AV Managed Services (AVMS).
• Places AVMS in the wider context of the evolving Pro AV landscape.
• Provides an overview of the platform vendor and MSP (managed services provider) ecosystem.
• Reviews the opportunities and threats to AVMS.
• Analyses the enterprise and end-user perspective and challenges in choosing the AVMS provider
• Assesses the AVMS, AV Platforms and Channel partner market value from 2019-2027
Latest Enterprise and Professional AV Reports
Futuresource Flat Panel Track
This comprehensive 116-page flat panel market research tracker report reviews the quarterly performance of flat panels sold into the presentation and digital signage markets from 2014 to Q1 2022, as well as providing a flat panel display market outlook to 2026.
Author: Sean Bradley
Futuresource Interactive Displays Track
This 80-page interactive flat panel display market report reviews the sector’s performance in Q4 2021, and also explores the opportunity for 2022 and beyond. Detailing 67 markets across the globe, this quarterly market track report is part of a comprehensive Futuresource service, based on actual sell-in volume data provided by interactive displays brands.
Author: Jeremy Wills
Futuresource Front Projection Track
This comprehensive 146-page global projector market research tracker report reviews the quarterly performance of the front projectors market to date, as well as providing an outlook to 2026, profiling key countries and regions. The report also reviews the projector market size, major product feature developments and the competitive landscape.
Author: Freddie Mossop
Futuresource Video Wall
This is the twelfth global study Futuresource has undertaken in the Video Wall category following on from reports run in 2003, 2007, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021.
Author: Ted Romanowitz Sean Bradley