Click here to Register Audio Collaborative
Audio Collaborative 2019
Content and Technology Evolution Spurring Innovation
This premier must attend event for consumer audio, pro audio and entertainment industry professionals returns to London for the sixth time this November for a day of invaluable insights, expert discussions and networking opportunities.
Past participants and attendees have included senior executives from the content and broadcast industry, service provider community, audio hardware and related tech industries. Renowned for always addressing the hot topics and issues of the day, this year's event promises to be no different. Data rich Futuresource presentations will be accompanied by expert insights and panels from industry heavyweights.
- Audio Tech Consumer Lifestyle - home audio trends - smart audio/displays, multiroom, product convergence - data and insights
- Smart Home Technology Evolution - from command and control to AI and truly ambient experiences
- Hearables & Disruptive Technologies Redefines the Premium Headphones and Hearing Health Market - predictions and key applications
- It's Not Just About Music - Podcast explosion and audio book renaissance
- The Continued Rise of the Home Studio and Prosumer Content Creator - opportunities for device manufacturers and the impact on the pro segment
- 3D, Binaural and Surround Sound - what is next for the consumer and pro audio industry
- Pro Loudspeakers - key verticals driving growth - consumer and pro brands colliding
- Active Noise Cancelling at the Source - reducing noise pollution in the home, automotive and work
- The Office of the Future and the Rise of Remote Working - emerging opportunities for audio and video collaboration solutions and devices
- The Future Role of Audio in Automotive - opportunities and challenges for the audio industry
- The Rise of the Super Content Aggregators in Music, TV, Video and Games - impact on the entertainment and hardware competitive landscape
If you are interested in finding out more about speaking opportunities, sponsorship opportunities or attendance, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where? - The Ham Yard Hotel, London, UK
When? - 9:30am - 17:00 on the 7th November 2019
- How Much - Early Bird Rate £185 (excl VAT) - Ends 30th Aug 2019. Conference fee includes buffet lunch, canapés, refreshments and entrance to our post event networking session.
Press wishing to attend and cover the Audio Collaborative event, please submit your request via the email address below. Note: Press places for this event are very limited, and all requests go through a moderation and approval process. If approved, you will receive a press credential and further information. If you would like to check the status of your Press registration request, please contact us via the email address below.